Boarding your dog with Sierra Dogs
Sierra Dogs offers a safe and happy place for your dog to stay, allowing you to leave on vacation or business without worry, knowing that your dog is being cared for as a treasured guest in the home of a certified professional trainer and her longtime employee.
Why board your dog at Sierra Dogs?
- A quiet, cozy, cage-free home environment – not a noisy kennel
- The only fully licensed and insured home-based dog boarding facility in the region
- Plenty of personal attention with only a few other dogs staying at a time
- Outdoor play and exercise in a fenced one-acre play area on a tree-lined property in the beautiful Sierra Foothills centrally located in Placerville
- Fun, play, exercise, affection – your dog gets everything he or she needs while staying with us!
How does it work?
FIRST TIME boarding clients:
EXISTING boarding clients:
Rates: $105 per night, per dog
(Check-in and check-out timing is extremely flexible, but must be scheduled in advance. Check-outs later than 12pm incur an additional night's charge.)
At Sierra Dogs, we believe that all dogs deserve to have whatever level of attention, activity, and space will keep them happy, stress-free, and healthy, so our rate includes everything your dog needs in that regard, and we will not try to up-sell you on additional “optional” or “a la carte” items.
Ready to schedule your complimentary pre-boarding evaluation visit?
Happy Dogs, Happy People
“Eden is the best. Milo has been going since he was six months old, and he always comes back fitter, and better behaved, than when he left. And it makes us feel good to know that he is being so well cared for and is hanging out with buddies.“
—Sarah G., Milo’s mom